Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

recording webcam

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> recording webcam
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

the best software for me is capturewiz and for you great peeps i've uploaded it Cool . I've used to for ages and you can set the frames and take snapshots and all that sort of stuff. It is the full version - if you like please buy it as it really is very nice

http://rapidshare.com/files/31066313/CaptureWiz.Pro.v3.9.rar

Carpes
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

i use camtasia too
with 264 codec ,take less place than others codec
but what happen to the purchase page
i saw a tip here (click on the button stop ,but don't remenber where is the tip ) but now the tip doesn't work now
any ideas to block it ?

stef12
Only just live

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

What's the password Striker? 
Camfan
Only just live

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

Not all urls are easy to find. Does anyone have any "tricks" or know of sites that list urls or other ways of finding them? The "right click for properties" method hasn't worked on several I try to get. And they are blocked for the WM Recorder, etc. software. Any thoughts? 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

http://apps.katz.ws/download/1188993/App/CaptureWizPro-3-9/

You can get it from there Wink

stef12
Only just live

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

Previously tried Hypercam2 and Instant Demo. Have not mastered Hypercam's settings as yet, so my video still comes out blotchy. The Instant Demo quality is as the cam window, but the size of the file is ridiculous before conversion and kinda messed up afterwards in flash format. Maybe the experts on here could post some assistance.

One poster previously typed some instructions for Hypercam2 but it does not work for me. Pic is clearer, but when there is movement by the performer, there is a heavy blotchy effect in the video.

Just installed Capturewiz... looks promising. Potential winner ..

Thanks Striker

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: / recording webcam

If you follw the instuctions listed here - http://www.theyarelive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=773
VERBATIM
there is no way movement could make the video "blotchy"
The performer would have to be jumping up and down on a pogo stick while being towed behind a speed boat for that to happen - if you followed my instructions, then you did something wrong. If you followed somebody elses then they were wrong

But as you have discoverd using the right codec is the key if you did that your file sizes wouldnt be HUGE or need to be compressed or edited.

SF broadcasts at about a Hair over 1 for most camwhores, SOme of their Studios use 2 and a very few are as high as 3 but this is Ultra rare - my instructions say to use 3
go to 4 or 5 if u want but u wont seen an improvement unless model is doing carthwheels and even than it will be minimal at best if at all.
I have thousands of SF videos using hundreds of Codec, FPS, Compression Levels etc combinations and the ones I posted WORK best, But they can be tweaked to match the site if its broadcasting at a higher speed
SF's video allthough clear on most models is NOT even close to the best in the buisness, So again if you are getting "blotchy" video you are doing something wrong
Good luck
If you want send me a file on Yahoo that you think is bad and i will check it to see how it was encoded and with what parameters and send you one using my settings so you can A/B them
yahoo = somfw123

Camfan
Only just live

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: / recording webcam

Thanks for the tip Striker! CaptureWiz didn't completely solve my problem, but it definitely led me down the path that did!! I'll share more on that after I have finished mastering the new software. I gotta tell you it has tons of potential.

I also am not totally sold on HyperCam although it does do many of the things I'm looking for it to do. I DID follow the genius' instructions to the letter & a few of his settings didn't work for me either. Nope, I'm not a brain surgeon but my head isn't that far up my ass either.

Mainly I just wanted to say thanks for heading me down the yellow brick road!! I promise to share what I learn without chastising anyone or telling you just how smart I think I am Laughing Cool

Camfan
Only just live

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

I'm afraid the software let me down a bit Sad It does capture some of the more difficult sites' streams, but it only records in flash which tends to be a bit fast at least in preview mode. Once the file is saved, it is only fast at the beginning & then slows to normal hi speed. It gives urls that my other software doesn't recognize however, and that is where I thought it would do the most good. I guess my search continues. It is Replay Media Catcher in case you want to check it out. 
Carpes
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

savannasamson wrote a post about this program ,here :

http://www.theyarelive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3476&highlight=#3476

hope can help you

Carpes
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: / recording webcam

how i do with camtasia
after many tests i do like that :

open camtasia
go in options
preferences
in audio and video : no cross

i put 15.0 frames /sec
with the sf quality i think it is enough

click on video set up
it is here you have to choose your codec
personnally i use 3ivx d4 4.5.1 (the others don't work with me Rolling Eyes )

so select 3ivx

go in configure

in encoder mode put : single pass - constant quality

put the cursor on qp2 100% quality
don't put more ,i'd try and it was bad Rolling Eyes

click ok ok ok

now camtasia is ready to capture

1 mn = +/- 1 Mo

hope that's help you Wink

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Girls with glasses
37 BigMack 7860 Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:10 am
No new posts Kristen secret friends
7 guest 4753 Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:34 pm
No new posts Oooh, ah!
4 Dude Love 1763 Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:46 am
No new posts LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew!
0 BigMack 1487 Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:54 pm
No new posts Dalya on Amsterdam Live
4 BigMack 1346 Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:29 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> recording webcam All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 
Page 3 of 3
The messages about recording webcam on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005