Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

cutegirls4u

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> cutegirls4u
Greatbeast2001
Only just live

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: cutegirls4u / cutegirls4u

Cutegirls4u

The site layout and design lives up to it�€™s name very cartoony and cutesy, but wait up before even having a chance to check out the navigation bar sexy nurse appears. Immediately making me want to click the �€˜sexynurse�€™ �€˜nude chat�€™ buttons. Which of course I do. I can always go back and check the navigation later.

As soon as I hit the nude chat button I am redirected to a login page, you can register for free but you do have to give an email address.

Clicking on the models name gives you a standard overview / bio of the model. Which is quite a nice touch.

Obviously before you buy you wanna try, so I went for the free registration offer.

I have initiated a system which will appear in all my reviews, it�€™s called how long do I have to wait for my password to arrive? Start the clock and check the inbox, but wait, it would appear that the system has recognized my login name and logged me back in without me even knowing about it. This is either very cool or very sinister. I will let the reader decide on that one.

Login or registration also gives free access to photo galleries pre recorded videos and live streams.

So now it�€™s time I checked out the models categories:

�€� Girls
�€� Guys
�€� Couples
�€� Lesbian
�€� Shemale

Each category has snapshots of the online models (1 or 2) and the offline models (Approx 60)

I found this a bit strange to have so few models online, as I was checking the site out at 3pm European time (the site seems to be based out of the Netherlands) so 3 pm is not a particularly strange time to expect lots of models on the day shift.

I checked the who is online option and there were only two models online on the whole of the site.

Slightly disappointed with todays turn out of models I continued on. The site also offers the following options:

Search �€“ Gives the options of Category / Ethnicity / Eye Colour / Hair Colour with a check box for �€˜online models only�€™ this is a nice option that stops the need to endlessly scroll through hundreds of pictures, looking for Miss Right

Schedule �€“ Lists when the shows are on. But does not show all of the performers

Browse by category �€“ Takes you back to the category listings that I mentioned earlier. So pick whatever tickles your fancy

Browse by Letters �€“ If you can only half remember the name of your favourite girl then look in here, otherwise use the search by name option.

Top 10 �€“ The most popular shows, or the rudest depending on how you look at these things.

News �€“ Well this page contained absolutely nothing, so we do not get to hear that the models wish for world peace or like horse riding at the weekend.

Premium �€“ This gives you the option to upgrade your member ship from basic to premium, the important difference with premium is that you get 100% access all the time to web cam galleries and prerecorded movie previews. The upgrade ranges from $3 for 1 month to $15 for twelve month�€™s. An absolute bargain in my opinion.

Buy Credits �€“ This obviously applies to the standard membership and when I clicked on this it went straight across to a credit card application otherwise known as a pre purchase check apparently, and to be honest there was no way I was going to give away my card details without knowing what I was going to get billed for.

The rest of the categories were legal and FAQ�€™s which I will not go into.

As far as my conclusion goes I can say the following:

The site is nicely laid out and is real easy to navigate, plus the cartoon headers are cute, the lists of the girls who were mostly offline looked pretty but that was as far as I could get, as most were offline.

Most of the time there were no options for any intro chat sessions or teasers, and you do not want to shell out your hard earned cash to find that the video quality is rubbish or there are never ever more than only a few girls online. But, just I was about to log off the option of a teaser chat appeared so I jumped at the chance. The girl online was polite and did not ask if I wanted to go private with every other piece of chat. All in all a very pleasant experience.

The other point that concerned me was that there were no membership rates posted anywhere on the site other than the upgrade rates. I even asked the girl online what the rates were but unfortunately, she did not know either. So, note for future reference. HELLO, please tell us your membership rates, I am sure this will increase your income and you can have more girls and guys and couples online.

I really wanted to like this site but must say I was overall disappointed.

Review by Greatbeast2001

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: / cutegirls4u

Nice review... Smile

CuteGirls4U doesn't seem to live up to expectations.

Although, I like their Top 10 area... That cuts to the chase when you're in a hurry and looking for the best/rudest girls online... Cool

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sticky: Reader review: RULES -- READ FIRST!
1 tony 3345 Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:48 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> cutegirls4u All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about cutegirls4u on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005