Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

who thinks the girls fake it?

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> who thinks the girls fake it?
althea
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: who thinks the girls fake it? / who thinks the girls fake it?

Do you see girls getting off online? DO you think it is for real? I like to think so but I don't really beleive it, I think they are pretty much just doing it for the cash. What do you think? 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

It's like any job -- how many of you would do YOUR job for free? Maybe if it's something you really like, you'd do it for a day here and there -- but not 9-5 five days a week.

Still, there are people who hate their jobs and people who like their jobs -- and having a job which is to sit there and play with yourself all day can't be ALL bad! Laughing

Tony

Greatbeast2001
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Fake it ??????? / who thinks the girls fake it?

I reckon there are plenty of girls out there who are really into it and love showing off on cam.

No faking and multiple orgasms ahoy, me hearties.

althea
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

I relaly do think they generally fake it but when I am paying for it I am alwyas in denaial of that fact. I know they cum for me, maybe not for others but alwyas for me Cool Laughing Cool 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

I thought all girls 'fake it' (whether they're on cam or not)??? 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

Gosh, I hope not, for the sake of all our fragile male egos! Rolling Eyes 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

Some of the camgirls even fake it during text-chat. I've seen them hitting that "m" key way too often. As in, mmmmmmmmm.

Nobody gets that turned on by text-chat... Confused Rolling Eyes

jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: fake it / who thinks the girls fake it?

Faking it is probably the rule with some exceptions. I'm really into wetness and often visit with judid and shaqita over at DirectSex. Maybe they don't cum but you can't fake that kind of juice - they are definitely aroused. I think Judid just signs on when she's horny - often it seems - and uses the exhibitionist in her to get off. Just a theory I'll ask her some time. Check these girls out guys - and lesbos out there watching too. 
TheMole
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

I can count on my fingers (or her fingers heehee)the number of models who have really oragasmed during a private.
I was watching Cindie on DirectSex yesterday....She look so bored, I was surprised someone was willing to pay for that. I think she is adorable too.....
The current model who will get off once she knows you is lustfullcarmen at livejasmine... Twisted Evil

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

LustfulCarmen is absolutely rocking! I concur!

I guess the orgasming thing really depends on how relaxed the girl is camming/with you watching... I've probably seen about eight occasions ever when I've (sort of) known a camgirl is cumming -- ie: flushed cheeks, eyes rolling back, panting, moaning, wet... And that's just me Laughing Razz Just kidding.

There's nothing hotter than watching a girl get a multiple... Wow.... Shocked Twisted Evil

TheMole
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

Towels... bring towels....
Laughing

April on livewebdate used to get into into it too. She used to work on 247live. I haven't seen her in private for almost two years now, but, she was a sloppy messy girl.... Sleeping on the wet spot wasn't just a saying with her.....

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

Wow... That's awesome. Mega-wet girls are 'A Okay' with me... In fact, I'd buy some plastic sheets if I had a girl like April or LustfulCarmen soaking them every night!!! Laughing Shocked Twisted Evil 
bsexxxgirl
Only just live

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: This is just me but... / who thinks the girls fake it?

I can't speak for other cam girls but there's been several times when I have had a REAL orgasm in one of my shows. BUT those were long shows. It takes a girl awhile to work up to that point, so if you want a girl to really get into it give her time. You always run the risk that she's just trying to "run the clock down" so to speak, in order to get more $$. But these things do take time. On the occasions that I have done it, the guy was more than patient with me. If she actually wants to enjoy the show and you don't rush her, it could definitely happen.

However, if I do it once, and I get a show right afterwards, there's a 99.9% chance that I'm not gonna get off like that back to back. That area starts to get a little numb if you know what I mean.

Bottom line. Don't dismiss all us girls as faking it. There are some real ones out there. It's just that you guys as customer will prob. never know because all of our "orgasms" are supposed to seem real. That's the whole point. So don't feel foolish for hoping that you may have caught a "live one." LOL

jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

Nice post bsexx - I like your easy chat style. What site do you work at? I'd like to visit sometime. 
jacksonmz
Only just live

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: / who thinks the girls fake it?

has anybody found any other really wet girls there? I'll tell you, the really one of the best I've found is extremsquirt on imlive.com. she really juices up nice every time, and it's definitely not fake.

if anybody found some other girls that have the sloppy wet orgasms, please share Smile

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
3 althea 2044 Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:24 am
No new posts who thinks that paris hilton is still hot?
12 tt 1893 Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:52 pm
No new posts sex toys
4 althea 2955 Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:23 pm
No new posts who likes to talk dirty in bed
2 randy 2110 Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:57 am
No new posts *Knock*...Is Anyone here?
5 InternationalManofMystery 1990 Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:41 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> who thinks the girls fake it? All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about who thinks the girls fake it? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005