Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: / fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do

What, you didn't like the "three-finger slide" comment? I though that would surely end up in the Hall of Fame too, along with "rubbin the nubbin"! Wink 
PNemo
Only just live

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: webcam girls / fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do

I love it when they let me direct and tell them what I want to see (not what they want to show me in their own sweet time).

Can't abide the girls who try and fluff their way round the houses with chit chat when I'm paying for it.

Get down and dirty as soon as I get my wallet out, no messing.

I reckon most of these birds are probably married or living with boyfriends, am sure a lot of them do this for spare cash and who am I to complain. I don't want to marry them, just get off on them lol

HappyTreeFriend
Only just live

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: / fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do

Quote:
Get down and dirty as soon as I get my wallet out, no messing.

Are guys that tight that cannot spend an extra dollar to ask a girl's name? If u hate spending "THAT BIG" money, maybe u'd better buy a playboy and use it along with yr hand till doomsday?

Fraggle
Only just live

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: / fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do

I like to leave the chatting for free chat. I want them naked asap, no striptease show, and masturbating, spread wide for me. I must say, I cant stand it when they zoom in to 1 cm from their pussy. Yeah, I want to watch, but I dont want to be swallowed by that thing. The best "no fluffing about" girl Ive seen is Sara on www.2lipscams.com. She asks what you want to see, then delivers. She gives an awesome show thats keeps you going back for more. Fingering, dildos, anal, dp...watching her suck a dildo is almost as good as getting your cock sucked lol. Check her out 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site
4 tt 2001 Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:06 am
No new posts Gotta find THE hottest webcams
30 althea 5608 Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:17 pm
No new posts absolute fav cam
7 althea 2321 Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:45 am
No new posts south american webcams
1 althea 1234 Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:00 am
No new posts You know what they should do....
1 althea 1161 Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:59 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005