Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site
tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site / anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site

Have you ever gotten together in person with someone you met online? 
randy
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: / anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site

I have not personally but I have buddy who did. She was not as hot in poerson as she was online he said. But I think that was just because she was not willing to put out for him. Just because she did things on the webcam site does not mean taht she was a hooker, but i guess he thought it did. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I would love to meet a chick I met online.

althea
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: / anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site

I have never had the pleasure but what a concept! I would pay big bucks to be able to meet som eof the girls in person. even if i did not get to touch them i would pay big money, just to watch them do what they do in real. whoooo i need a cold shower! 
tricky
Only just live

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: / anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site

Hi There !
I have met one twice! girl from from streamate in czech rep
wow had brilliant time Laughing

Tseluyu
Only just live

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: / anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site

Yes I have met many girls in real that I had known only as webcam models and now they are my friends. In fact, I now live in St.Petersburg, Russia with my new wife (who was a model but worked mostly as a translator) and baby! We own and operate 2 webcam studios here. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts 'nother question
4 tt 1195 Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:05 am
No new posts Help the newbie
4 tt 1127 Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 am
No new posts hi
8 sheggs 1021 Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:15 am
No new posts whatdafuck??
0 papabare1369 1404 Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:07 pm
No new posts hang out
0 whapiti 1062 Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:47 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.