Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

'nother question

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> 'nother question
tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: 'nother question / 'nother question

I am seeing all kinds of dif web cam sites from all over the world. Is there a country that is better? i don't see why there would be, but you never know. I am wondering because I am seeing "AMSTERDAM web cams!" As if that is a great thing, are they better or something or is that just a marketing trick? 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: / 'nother question

Well it's that way for marketing reasons -- people associate amsterdam with hot sex right? Most of the models are from eastern europe though.

A site really from amsterdam will be less up-tight than a US based one though -- so you will see more tits and ass, and cunt, in profile pics and so on on the real european sites.

Check out some of the german sites to see what I mean.

Tony

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: / 'nother question

So american sites cannot show you everything? 
randy
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: / 'nother question

I agree with Tony. The amsterdam sites are marketed that way for a reason, and that is because people think of amsterdam as a place wehre a person can go to get hot dirty sex and drugs. Basically a place wehre anything goes.

And the european sites are much more exciting than those in america. The girls are much more willing to try things for you.

althea
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: / 'nother question

I think that you should take some time to check out all of the different webcams. If you like it down and dirty then go for the european sites sure, but if you are into the cherleader types then amercan all the way. if you ahve some ready money then do a test run of a few different sites from a few different places. that wy you can find what turns you on the most 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Help the newbie
4 tt 1126 Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 am
No new posts hi
8 sheggs 1020 Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:15 am
No new posts whatdafuck??
0 papabare1369 1403 Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:07 pm
No new posts hang out
0 whapiti 1061 Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:47 am
No new posts your favorite?
1 paul 1063 Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:52 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> 'nother question All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about 'nother question on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005