Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Roselyn from SF

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> Roselyn from SF
jwa202
Only just live

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Roselyn from SF / Roselyn from SF

haven't seen her in a while... did she move on? always thought that she (among others on SF) could become a real model. 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

No way any of these ladies are going to be "real models". That requires being more than just cute on cam. It's hard work being a real model. 
jwa202
Only just live

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

Oh, I wouldn't be that negative. To be a model, you have to be photogenic and _some_ not all but _some_ of the models on sf would fall in that category. One in particular would have been Roselyn.

JW

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

Photogenic photoshmenic -- it's hard work! Like getting up early and being at the appointed place at the correct time. None of this lazing about it bed all day doing shows when you feel like it.

If these girls had the get up and go or the brains to hold down a real job, let alone a challenging competitive one like being a model, then they would be doing that -- not hanging out talking with us loosers online!

bling2004jr
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

tony wrote:
Photogenic photoshmenic -- it's hard work! Like getting up early and being at the appointed place at the correct time. None of this lazing about it bed all day doing shows when you feel like it.

If these girls had the get up and go or the brains to hold down a real job, let alone a challenging competitive one like being a model, then they would be doing that -- not hanging out talking with us loosers online!

not all of us are losers and i would have to say the models i know have brains and hold real jobs now. some do this job for money for collage and it gives then the flexability to do there courses and study. and maybe meet great perople that they continue to talk with after the career of cam model is over. the fact that models need to get up early and be at a particular place at a certain time. i know first hand that people get the models to the place on time. is it competitive yes but so is any job including cam chat. but a few of the models on sf can be true models i can name off a few but i wont. but they know who they are.

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

I bet some of them are only doing it to save money for this important surgery their mother needs too, then they'll retire and go back to studying for their PhD in world peace. Rolling Eyes

Look, at least I know I'm a looser -- hanging out online with girls (nice as they might be privately) who don't give a sh*t about me but will be nice in exchange for cash.

I've done it in bars, I've done it in Thailand, now I do it online and it's cheaper (if you exclude the air ticket and the doctors bills when you get aids). But I know I'm a pathetic bastard and no pretense there.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

firs of all, the kind of models u r talking about had a very very early start, kinda like 14 or so..
the kind of modelling we've been doing started around college, 21,22, 23 for me if i remember correctly...and thats way too late..I m 26 now, and this is the age when any kind of model..almost retires...LOL, unless they move to LA and all that.
and let's not forget, Romania is no LA , europe in general is no LA

I suppose there r girls who would just marry 50yo americans just to get there, some of us just don't think it's a good idea..unless ur in love..wich if u ask me it s impossible but thats just me.. almost all the guys I dated, bfs were younger than me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but thats bcs i m a perv haha

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

PS. roselyn lives in UK atm. 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

masterofpuppets wrote:
but thats bcs i m a perv haha

Yeah, all of us here are ! Only some people pretend they are not... Very Happy

midnight-sheep
Only just live

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

delete

Last edited by midnight-sheep on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total 
midnight-sheep
Only just live

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

wrong

Last edited by midnight-sheep on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

midnight-sheep wrote:
some cam sites now.

You can be more specific than that! Rolling Eyes

jwa202
Only just live

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: / Roselyn from SF

Anyone see her (Roselyn of SF) around? If so where / under what name? Still hoping that she turned out okay ... 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sharlotte Directsex
0 jafa 2686 Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:01 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> Roselyn from SF All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Roselyn from SF on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005