Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

RegisterRegister     Log inLog in  

g/f and i looking for site to perform on - any suggestions?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> g/f and i looking for site to perform on - any suggestions?
bowest
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: g/f and i looking for site to perform on - any suggestions? / g/f and i looking for site to perform on - any suggestions?

Hi,

My g/f and i are kinky sods and have recently discussed having sex whilst on webcam with others watching and directing. Initially we'e not out to make money from it and so don't really want to have to pay to become members.

I've used jmeeting before but find the frame rate is ultra slow and none of the guys or women turn my girlfrind on.

I was wondering whether anyone may have some recomendations for us to try. If it means that the site is good, and we're going to get fast frame rates and lots of people watching us, then I don't mind paying.

Cheers
Tim (and Linda)

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: / g/f and i looking for site to perform on - any suggestions?

Camcontacts, ifriends, imlive -- any of the big names. If you are doing it for the fun instead of the money you can under cut the rest of models -- get a lot of hate in your inbox -- and plenty of viewers. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Secretfriends Felixir
2 Greatest_Fan_Lol 2609 Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:28 pm
No new posts Desperate Housewives : Choosing room colors with virtual pai
2 SandraRubart 1839 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 am
No new posts sf girls doing hardcore
3 jonny_the_rod 4473 Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 pm
No new posts secretfriends fans club
0 norman88 3388 Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:44 pm
No new posts How Refreshing.
4 part'n'eat 1794 Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:43 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> g/f and i looking for site to perform on - any suggestions? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about g/f and i looking for site to perform on - any suggestions? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.