Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Fantasies, What are Yours?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> Fantasies, What are Yours?
Ccucu
Only just live

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Fantasies, What are Yours? / Fantasies, What are Yours?

I was just wondering, if you had one fantasy to be enacted by your lover/significant other/husband/wife/whatever, what would it be?
I had about all my fantasies come alive, but I'm waiting to see what you say, maybe you get me new ideas Razz

paul
Only just live

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasies, What are Yours? / Fantasies, What are Yours?

Ccucu wrote:
I was just wondering, if you had one fantasy to be enacted by your lover/significant other/husband/wife/whatever, what would it be?
I had about all my fantasies come alive, but I'm waiting to see what you say, maybe you get me new ideas Razz

Public masturbation. Saw a girl in a park once nude xept for a bra, fingering herself. Really. It was crazy!! Would like to see that again. People were staring and she loved it. Sounds like a wild fantasy but its real. She was drunk I think.

InternationalManofMystery
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: / Fantasies, What are Yours?

I have a had a few 3somes in my time, but they were always more on the planned side.

I would love to come home, find my lady in bed with another lady (of course) and be invited to the party.

It seems the impromptu, unplanned things get me the most excited. Laughing

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: / Fantasies, What are Yours?

This might sound cheesy but I have always had this fantasy about going to the doctors office and it turning sexual. Of course the doctor doesn't look anything like my real doctor--ewww- but you get my drift. Something about those little tables they make you sit on and their perfect height.... 
randy
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: / Fantasies, What are Yours?

Anonymous sex is something I have always gotten off on. I have only had true anonomous sex once at a halloween party, we were both wearing masks and that was probably the best sex I have ever had. Have any of you guys had this kind of sex? Did you like it? 
tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: / Fantasies, What are Yours?

That is definitely up there on the top of my fantasty list. I haven't had the chance to have it though. I think that dep down inside I am frigid, a total scardy cat of anything really fun sexually. LOL! Embarassed 
randy
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: / Fantasies, What are Yours?

Fridgid? I can't see it, after all you are here and talking about things right? I would think if you were very fridgid you wouldn't even be able to bring yourself to do that. Everyone gets nervous about doing things that are really out of the ordinary, don't feel bad! Besides you know what they say about fantasies don't you? It is better not to play them all out because once you do, waht do you ahve to fantasize about? 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Yo!
3 gethang 1821 Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:54 pm
No new posts Mornings, Do you and your SO do anything special?
0 Ccucu 1793 Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:55 pm
No new posts An introduction....
2 InternationalManofMystery 1746 Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:23 pm
No new posts Peeking In...
14 Chameleon 2473 Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:38 am
No new posts ??
0 gethang 1767 Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:08 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> Fantasies, What are Yours? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Fantasies, What are Yours? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005