Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

RegisterRegister     Log inLog in  

An introduction.... Forum Index -> Chill out -> An introduction....
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: An introduction.... / An introduction....

Good evening to all! I initially stumbled upon this site quite by accident. Well, maybe not completely by accident. I am always on the look out for beautiful, adventorous open minded women. Fortunately for me (or maybe unfortunately for others) I have found the most compatable ladies on the internet via cam. Very Happy

Personally I wouldn't have it any other way. I see it as a win-win for myself and the ladies. No commitement, no ties, no excuses or lies.....just good old fashioned fun! Razz

I look forward to getting to know others here, swap a few good sites and recommendations, and general conversation with others who have similiar interests.
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: / An introduction....

HI ya IMM (do we call ya that?). Thanks for dropping in -- hope you find something you like at our site.

Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: / An introduction....

Thanks for the welcome Tony! Smile

LOL.... I never thought of it that way but you or anyone else is welcome to call me IMM. Wink

Sort of reminds me when I first started going into adult video and toy shops many years ago. I always kept my head down and God forbid someone did ask me if I needed help, if I was looking for a certain thing or whatever I would always stammer out an "Immmmmmm...........just looking, browsing for a friend, looking for a gag gift, need something for a bachlor party, etc... Embarassed

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Computer Problems..
7 gerry 2413 Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:45 am
No new posts DSL Woes
4 nick 2314 Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:41 am
No new posts Yo!
3 gethang 1731 Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:54 pm
No new posts Peeking In...
14 Chameleon 2395 Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:38 am
No new posts ??
0 gethang 1677 Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:08 pm Forum Index -> Chill out -> An introduction.... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
The messages about An introduction.... on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.