Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

RegisterRegister     Log inLog in  

www.eurosexycam.com

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> New sites -> www.eurosexycam.com
Brittany
Only just live

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: www.eurosexycam.com / www.eurosexycam.com

Here is a new webcam site that i found

www.eurosexycam.com

I am working here from few days and I like how it works.Very nice chat software,flash based software,nice customers.It is a nude chat site,without free preview,members can see you only if they are paying.

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: www.eurosexycam.com / www.eurosexycam.com

Brittany wrote:
Here is a new webcam site that i found

www.eurosexycam.com

I am working here from few days and I like how it works.Very nice chat software,flash based software,nice customers.It is a nude chat site,without free preview,members can see you only if they are paying.

Where are the girls? It is empty! Cool Confused

Brittany
Only just live

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: / www.eurosexycam.com

Hi Tony, it is not empty you can take a look here..

http://eurosexycam.com/en/webcams.php

Btw i want to say that is a very nice forum and well structured..well done Wink

Good luck everybody!

gibbo104
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: / www.eurosexycam.com

Well I looked at this site last week and I must say so far - NOT GOOD

Short reply: - AVOID

Long Reply:

Firstly I bought 60 credits (about 15 pounds) so I can try out the site, I looked in one models cam for a second only to find out if the site was charged per minute or per second as I could not find that info anywhere’s.

The site tells you it is 6 credits per minute so after I looked at the first cam for a split second I would presume 6 credits would be taken form my account if the first second meant 1 minute payment - turns out the first second costs 9 credits not the 6 advertised?

I emailed them and asked what the deal was, I never got a reply but the 6 credits were put back on my account - very strange, but yet not a big deal.

I then a couple of days later found a girl I wanted to see, spent my entire 60 credits in her room asking her hello at first and then some other stuff later on, but I never received a single reply from the model, so I thought maybe I couldn’t see her reply’s because I could see her typing on the cam.
I told her this and asked her to wave if she could see what I wrote.

No reply, no wave, nothing. This was starting to get confusing as I was the only one in the room I thought?

So I asked some more times a couple of things after a while of me wondering what is going on my credits finally run out with me gaining nothing but confusion.

Turns out the girl were also on eurolive.com at the same time and it would seem that this site, eurosexycam is the less of the priority of the girl.

Avoid, is my advice.

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: / www.eurosexycam.com

Great warning dude! That's what we need -- the low down on the good, the bad and the UGLY! Cool 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts LivePimpin Adult Webcams Network
2 livepimpin 4449 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:27 am
No new posts ane cam websites
0 ssskk 1892 Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:49 pm
No new posts need to know if there is any other websites same like this o
0 ssskk 2455 Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm
No new posts Looking for comments on....
1 tony 1619 Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:51 pm
No new posts www.sexyteaser.com
0 esellc 3050 Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:51 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> New sites -> www.eurosexycam.com All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about www.eurosexycam.com on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.